10:30AM - Contemporary & Kids Service
The Contemporary & Kids Service has a huge range of people from the littlest kids to young parents to cherished older members. It has a mix of contemporary music and hymns as well as prayers. Above all, we love to hear what God has to say to us in the Bible.
If you have kids, we have Sunday School with groups from Prep up to Grade 6. We reckon your kids would love it!
We have creche for pre-school aged children at the rear of the church main hall. This gives children a safe place to play with toys and it gives parents the opportunity to concentrate on listening to the sermon.
On the first Sunday of each month we have a shared lunch together after the service. Any week you can expect to be invited to someone's house for lunch. We'd love to see you there.
Malvern Presbyterian Church is committed to ensuring our congregation is a save environment for everyone, and we adhere to the Safe Church Policy and Code of Conduct as the foundation of this commitment.
connect, grow and serve
It’s easy to feel disconnected in life. At Malvern Presbyterian, we are committed to make church a place for you to connect with God and with others.
Join us for our worship service at 10.30am on Sundays. We pray you will come with expectancy and anticipation to encounter God in our worship services.
Stay for a chat after the service over morning tea or the monthly shared lunch.
Like us on Facebook and check our website to stay up to date with all of our activities and other events.
- God wants us to grow in love, character, and spiritual maturity in our relationship with Him and others.
- We want to help you grow into a fully equipped disciple of Jesus Christ through our Bible study programs and small groups which cover various age groups and locations.
- We find great joy in learning from and applying God’s word and serving together as we reach out to others.
- God calls us to reach out to our church family, our community, and the world with the love of Christ. God uses our time, talent, treasure, and touch to help with the needs of others in our church and beyond.
- These tangible expressions of God’s love are seen in those who roll up their sleeves and serve by joining one of our ministry teams or community service activities.